A unique luxury boutique sanctuary in a stunning secluded lush setting, impeccably and creatively designed, The Maia is a concept resort that awards guests the height of privacy perfect to recharge the batteries.
Award winning chef, sumptuous spa treatment, and a private butler service a luxurious hotel with unique vibe
More than a Hotel.. An experience Maia is a stylish, boutique resort situated in beautiful exotic gardens and offers a unique blend of luxurious facilities and exceptional service in a serene, sanctuary like atmosphere. Placed on a beautiful peninsular overlooking the turquoise bay of Anse Louise.
MAIA offers 30 exquisite thatched luxury Villas in the Seychelles.
Each Villa is strategically positioned to ensure ultimate privacy.
Our resort presents a choice of our MAIA Signature Villas and Ocean Panoramic Villas, all with breathtaking vistas.
MAIA Signature Villa
Here couples can unreservedly let their guard down. Unprecedented levels of privacy are graced by spectacular ocean views at our luxury Maia Signature Villas on Mahé island in the Seychelles.
In close proximity to the spa and dining area and with space to accommodate families with children, our Maia Signature Villas invite guests to a world of flawless island living. These stunning Villas feature a dedicated butler service for truly personalised attentive service. The island life experience is completed by unforgettable sunsets and dramatic vistas.
Ocean Panoramic Villas
Atop the hillcrest of our private Seychelles island peninsula, our Ocean Panoramic Villas will stun you with spectacular views and verdant tropical surroundings.
These private island Villas have sweeping 180-degree vistas of the sparkling Indian Ocean. The lush natural environment and the thoughtful discretion of our staff ensures an atmosphere of privacy and escape. Personalised service, luxury amenities and the romance of the Seychelles make these Villas perfect for honeymooners.
- A fully equipped fi tness centre, with the latest Technogym “Excite” range including individual LCD touch screens and polar system - compatible with personal iPod connectivity.
- Swimming pool with tanning decks, close to Maia’s Sunset Pool Bar and Tec-Tec Restaurant
- Easy access to Anse Louis, a secluded beach with tranquil bay free of motorized sports
- Arranged garden tours and viewing of more than 300 species of exotic plants on 12 acres of award-winning gardens
- Canoeing, kayaking, snorkelling and fi shing
- National parks and tropical forests for hiking
- Customised excursions to the outer islands by private boat or helicopter at an extra charge
Maia’s boutique spa with exclusive treatments by Omorovicza, has been designed for pure relaxation, transcendental meditation and pampering for adults and children. Guests can enjoy:
- Three luxurious open-air treatment rooms dedicated to the rejuvenation and restoration of the body, mind and soul
- A Meditation Pavilion offering complimentary and private classes in yoga and qi gong
- Massage treatments designed exclusively for Maia
- Highly trained therapists who have been selected for their ‘touch’
- A treatment menu, which includes highlights like the Maia Signature Massage and the 20-dancing fi ngers massage with two therapists
- A range of bath treatments in the spa or the privacy of your Villa
Excellence in taste is not only something reserved for aesthetics. At MAIA, gastronomical pleasure is a promise and because we know that an appetite or even a fetish for food doesn't keep restaurant hours, our kitchen caters for individual tastes, satiating your desires with the flexibility to indulge your palate beyond the confines of a regular menu and set dining hours.
The skilled culinary team at MAIA Luxury Resort has perfected the art of fusion cooking to create intriguing blends of flavour, texture, colour and aroma by placing an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients.
MAIA offers Asian, Indian, Mediterranean and Creole cuisine at its finest using only the freshest ingredients. With a policy of flexibility, the chefs are afforded the freedom to satiate individual requirements and tastes.
Garden terraces by the poolside provide a refreshing choice for those seeking intimacy.
MAIA’s kitchen upholds a policy of flexibility for dining beyond the regular menu and times to satiate individual requirements and tastes. So, wherever and whenever you choose to dine at MAIA, and whatever you wish to savour our professional staff will be on hand to grant your wishes, subject to produce being available.