Onar Village is situated on the outskirts of the Kyrenia mountain range, about five minutes drive from the city centre. Its unique, 180-degree panoramic view overlooks the Northern Cyprus
Mediterranean coastline and the ancient town of Kyrenia.
Onar Village is located in the foothills of the Five Finger Mountain range overlooking Kyrenia Town and the Mediterranean Sea. The Hotel has a secluded and relaxed atmosphere. Please note: Onar Village is not suitable for those with walking difficulties.
The Onar Village holiday complex includes 18 Villas, 2 Mini Villas, and 44 Hotel Rooms.
Each of the eighteen villas has a master twin bedroom, a living room which converts into an additional twin bedroom, bathroom, dining area, and a spacious terrace overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens and the sea.
The forty-four hotel rooms include a double or twin bedroom with full en suite bathroom, air-conditioning, cable colour television, refrigerator/minibar, hairdryer and telephone. Each room has its own private balcony with a sea and mountain view.
- Luxurious, traditional Turkish Bath
- Classic Sauna
- Open-air Swimming Pool
- Indoor heated Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Solarium / Reading Room with a fireplace
- Library and Lecture Room
- Restaurant and Bar serving International and traditional Turkish Cypriot Cuisine
- Relaxation Center with Massage and theraputic services by appointment
- Free Daily shuttle service to and from the town
- Airport transfers and transportation
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit boxes
- Free Wireless internet service throughout the complex
- Free cable internet terminal at Reception
- Car Rentals and Taxi services
The Onar Village Restaurant and Bar serves excellent International and traditional Turkish Cypriot cuisine... al fresco on the terrace in the summer; and inside with the warmth and comfort of cosy log fires in the winter.