Jnane Shehrazade Hotel (Casablanca)
Established in 1953 by the parents of the present incumbent, « Jnane Sherazade » is located juste to the East of the habbous, the famous traditional district of the economic capital as well as the setting for the royal palace.
The Royal Palace covers an area of several hectares enclosed by five meter High ochre walls pierced by a splendid chased bronze door, making a beautiful Picture with the guards in their gold and red uniformes, bringing to mind the celebrated city.
A wonderful 55m² spaces, blending ancient and modern, ancient tradition preserved in the original, enameled clay finishes, the decorated woodwork, the angular bad room, modern comfort provided by the recessed air conditioning units, the insulation and sound-proofing, the state of the art fixture and fittings, the telephones, located and bedside table, on the table in the lounge and mounted on the bathroom wall, there is also a balcony overlooking garden.
Suite: The jacaranda junior
A sort of garden flat, the jacaranda junior suit has been designed with wheelchair, accesses in mind, as have the lavatories, all the fixtures, fitting and bed linen, are top of the range, with luxurious curtains and bedspread; a semi- circular rotunda overlooks the garden and decorative fifties ironwork bars ensure perfect security.
Room THE MIMOSA
Easily accessible yet cozy within the room is impressively decorated with authentic materials and furnished with luxury fabric – curtains, bed linen and bedspreads are all top of the range. The room also features a wide terrace overlooking the garden.
Both room and suite feature
- Double glazing to reduce heat and noise to a minimum.
- Spilt system and air conditioning.
- Ifrane cedar wood joinery.
- Double basins in the bathroom.
- Huge Jacob delafon bath-tube with armrests and headrest.
- Telephone and the lounge, the bedroom and the bathroom.
- Combination lock safe, also operated by key.
- Art deco furniture. Fixtures and fitting.
- Antique carpets.
- Wrought iron garden furniture and terrace.
- Individually decorated bedrooms.
- Direct access to central printer located in the office.
Facilities within the villa
- A disabled-enabled room available.
- Room service.
- Quick Laundry service.
- Currency exchange.
- Cars hire service.
- Individual airport pick-up service in a top of the rang car.
- Links with guesthouse in other town for those who wish to visit other parts of morocco.
- Unlimited internet access in all room and printing facilities.
- Privative dining room for group meeting.
- Interpretation service offering all major language.
- Consultancy service for overseas investor, with in-depth knowledge of the best firms.
- Meeting room seating 12 person with video projection.
We offer Moroccan dishes unless previous notice of the special request from a guest following a particular diet is received on arrival. Our Moroccan cuisines what is know as cuisine de terroir in French, based in locally, prod cuds ingredients using family recipes passed down through generation, and we use only the freshest organic produce to create dishes with authentic and delicate flavors all of their own.