Park Hyatt Maldives - Hadahaa South Attol
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is the luxury resort experience providing a seamless integration of environment, culture and modern design.
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is truly striking and is the only resorts in Maldives certified for both design and construction by EarthCheck - The next generation of environmental certification and benchmarking.
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is situated on a pristine island 400km South of Malé International Airport on the North Huvadhoo (Gaafa Alifu) Atoll believed to be one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world. Visitors are taken on a 55 minute Domestic flight from Malé Airport to Kaadedhdhoo Airport is approx. 55 mins and speedboat ride to reach Hadahaa Island is approx. 60 mins.
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa has only 50 villas, 36 on land and 14 over the ocean, with each impressive suite designed with the utmost comfort and luxury in mind. Whether nestled within the island’s tropical foliage, only steps from the ocean, or elevated above the water, all villas are appointed with a minimalist style, floor-to-ceiling windows and luxurious comforts, while Park Pool Villas have the added indulgence of a plunge pool.
Nestled within Hadahaa’s natural island vegetation, this native Maldivian timber villa is steps away from a stretch of secluded beach furnished with comfortable sunbeds. The villa has floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for ample natural sunlight, a constant flow of ventilation and a king size bed. Outdoor luxuries include a private deck with table, chairs and two sunbeds, a private outdoor bath and shower area including terrazzo bathtub and rain shower, as well as private beach access.
Park Pool Villa
With a tranquil private plunge pool and spacious lounge bed hidden away by lush, natural vegetation, this villa is also home to a deck with table and chairs, perfect for intimate evenings spent outdoors. Just steps away from a stretch of its own individual beach and sunbeds, the native Maldivian timber villa has floor-to-ceiling windows, a king size bed and a private outdoor bath and shower area including a terrazzo bathtub
Park Water Villa
With panoramic 180 degree views of the Indian Ocean this villa sits above the ocean, constructed with native timber and stone and boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, individual access to the coral-filled waters below and a king size bed. Minimalist style and an earthy warm palette highlight the understated luxury of the Park Hyatt brand.
Park Water Sunset Villa
Set your sights on breathtaking, 180-degree views of the Indian Ocean, perched above the water in your own private villa. Indulge in natures unrivaled beauty, gazing into a panoramic sunset, from an organically-constructed suite with native timber and stone that boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a king-sized bed. Relax under the stars on your own private deck as you take-in the full Maldivian Experience.
- 50 Villas including 7 Park Water Villas and 7 Park Water Sunset Villas perched above the Indian Ocean, 20 Park Pool Villas with a private plunge pool and 16 Park Villas
- Spacious and luxuriously appointed villas, each measuring a minimum of 110 square metres
- Each Park and Park Pool Villa features a private deck with table, chairs and two sun loungers, an outdoor garden bathroom with bathtub and rainshower, and private beach access
- All Park Water Villas offer spectacular 180 degree panoramic ocean views from the private deck outside and individual access to the coral-filled waters below
- The Vidhun Spa - features five couples’ treatment villas, offering Dhivehibeys-inspired massage, skin care and wellness rituals
- PADI 5-Star Dive Centre — offering dive programs for all ages and experience levels, including Bubble Maker and Discover Scuba Diving and PADI certification courses
- Activity Centre — offering excursions such as guided snorkeling of the undisturbed house reef, dolphin spotting, Equator crossing trip, traditional Maldivian fishing and picnic on an uninhabited island
- Mutteyfushi Water Sport island - surrounded by a 5 km lagoon offering wide range of non-motorized and motorized sports, just 20 minutes by boat from Hadahaa, a great place to spend a day with exciting activities.
- Two large freshwater swimming pools — main resort infinity pool (44 metres) and The Vidhun Spa (30 metres) pool and bubble pond
- Fitness centre and Yoga studio
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Library with CDs, DVDs and books in several languages
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Doctor on site
Dining experiences are available at the resort's two restaurants - "The Dining Room" and "The Island Grill" offering international and regionally inspired dishes in sophisticated yet casual settings. Meanwhile, the contemporary poolside bar and the unique Dhoni are great places to sit back, unwind and enjoy a refreshing drink.
For special occasions, there are a variety of private dining experiences, including Nature, Lagoon, Starlight and rooftop, each showcases a unique aspect of the Island. In-villa dining is available at any time.
Weekly Dining Events
We invite you to join us for our weekly dining events from complimentary yoga sessions to fresh air cinema and delectable themed nights.
Masters of Food and Wine
Join us for a wine and dine evening, hosted by our Executive Chef Pankaj and French sommelier Sébastien Gaudin.