Kanuhura Resort - Lhaviyani Atoll
At Kanuhura, we attend to guests whenever and however they want to connect with everything the hideaway has to offer: from exclusive spa treatments, through engaging activities, with a special menu for kids and teens,to innovative epicurean gastronomy, private picnics and dinners.
Service is seamless and smooth. Inconspicuous personnel ensure that life is easy-going, and extend heartfelt attentions in an unobtrusive manner. There is no pretence at Kanuhura – here, kindness is simply natural.
The Kanuhura resort is situated approx. 40 minutes from Malé International Airport by sea plane.
Kanuhura offers seven categories of luxury villas to cater to the individual preferences and needs of our guests. The resort features 96 villas, all with sea views and either access to their own white sand beach or a private wooden staircase leading straight down into the clear waters of the lagoon.
- King/Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- Plasma screen satellite television
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Elsafe Electronic villa Safes
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Private veranda
- Spacious bathroom with dual vanities, WC, freeform stone bath and outdoor shower
All of the Villas are dotted along the length of the island’s sandy shore, opening onto the fine white sand and azure sea. You will enjoy the shade offered by the villas and air conditioning, but will also appreciate the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors which offer incredible views over the ocean.
The private space of the Villas stretches all the way to the lagoon at the heart of this Maldives atoll. (62 m2/ 667 sq.ft.)
Beach Villas Duplexes
The Beach Villas Duplexes comprise of two interconnecting villas and are perfect for families and larger parties. Holidaying with children is not stressful here!
You will spend your Maldives holiday in a spacious and comfortable suite, equipped with state-of-the-art technology with a tropical chic interior in the middle of enchanting natural setting. (132 m2/ 1420 sq.ft.)
The Beach Villas Duplexes are stunning, these lovely Villas are linked by a connecting door leading to en suite bedrooms and separate outdoor decks.
The Kanuhura duplexes are ideal for families] or groups of friends who want to share a holiday.
Grand Beach Villas, true luxury Maldives Villas
With two bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, a lounge, dining table and a large beach terrace, these suites have the atmosphere of a faraway home-from-home.
The exotic charm that emanates from these villas will make your Kanuhura holiday truly enchanting. (280 m2/ 3012 sq.ft.)
The Grand Beach Villas are the most spacious of our Villas at Kanuhura. They are furnished with exclusive pieces and comprise a double bedroom and a twin room, both en-suites with Jacuzzi baths.
The bedrooms are separated by a spacious living room with dining area. They also have a large veranda and a stretch of private beach. These Maldives villas are ideal for families or for those seeking a secluded romantic getaway at the hotel.
Water Villas, a holiday with the ocean on your doorstep
Water Villas are situated at the end of a long wooden pontoon which appears to float over the turquoise lagoon. The spacious Villas have infinite views across the Indian Ocean and a large newly extended decked veranda with sun loungers and an outdoor dining area.
Perched just above the ocean, each Villa has a wooden stairway with handrails leading directly into the inviting waters of the lagoon. (125 m2/ 1345 sq.ft.)
The Water Villas are set along mighty sun-bleached wooden stilts stretching from the centre of the island. Below these platforms swims an array of sea life, clearly visible under two metres of water.
Magnificent Maldives villas, lulled by the tranquil waters of the Kanuhura lagoon.
Grand Water Villas, an amazing experience in the Maldives
The two Grand Water Villas comprise a bedroom, a lounge as well as a large terrace overlooking the turquoise lagoon and the coral reef.
The most taxing task will be choosing between a relaxing moment on your lounger on the private terrace in the middle of the Indian Ocean or a magical swim with tropical fish in the crystal clear water of the lagoon, just a step away from your room. (135 m2/ 1450 sq.ft.)
These spacious Kanuhura Villas have infinite views across the Indian Ocean and a large newly extended decked veranda with sun loungers and an outdoor dining area.
Perched just above the ocean, each Villa has a wooden stairway with handrails leading directly into the inviting waters of the magnificent lagoon.
• A splendid fresh water swimming pool, two floodlit tennis courts and an air-conditioned squash court.
• “Haruge” the Maldivian Art and Cultural Center.
• A heaven for divers: Lhaviyani Atoll provides endless opportunities for marine exploration, from scuba diving excursions and PADI certification courses to guided snorkeling trips.
• A wide array of sports and leisure including excursions: snorkeling tours, big game fishing, island hopping, private island picnics and sunset cruises.
For Kids and Teens
The Kids Club offers imaginative fun for kids from 4 to 11 years with a unique program, designed on a two weeks rotation, covering the entire day with activities of all kind such as snorkeling, treasure hunt, cooking class and Marine Biology class. A world of natural wonders is just waiting to be discovered. Babysitting services by professionally trained nannies are alsoavailable on request at a fee.
The Spa At Kanuhura
A holistic sanctuary where guests will find themselves in a serene world of delicate scents, low lighting and natural marine products; where a wide range of treatments are on offer from experienced therapists.
- Eight spacious treatment rooms, including four doubles for side-by-side couples’ treatments
- Hatha yoga sessions held by our professional instructor
- An outdoor beachside spa pavilion
- Beauty salon
- Separate steam bath and dry sauna
- Cold plunge pool
- Air-conditioned gym
- Aerobics studio
Kanuhura provides cuisines of unimaginable variety – food for romance, for relaxation, for the sheer pleasure of company.
• Thin Rah, serving the best of European and Asian cuisine for breakfast and dinner, overlooking turquoise lagoon and sunset.
• Olive Tree, Mediterranean-influenced à-la-carte poolside restaurant, opens for lunch and dinner.
• Véli Café, the perfect setting for candle light dinners on the beach, serving Aromatic Asian fusion and specialities include the freshest catch from the Indian Ocean.
• Kandu, sits right on Jehunuhura island and overlooks the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Open for lunch and in the evening the island hosts private parties or romantic hideaways for two.