Angsana Ihuru - North Male Atoll
Step onto an island where nature beckons and plush comforts await. Let your eye wander across the endless stretch of the deep blue sea, rich with dazzling marine life.
Feel the excitement in the air seep into your veins and flow through your being. Ease back and rock in your private garden’s Maldivian swing. Gently kick the crystalline waters and watch them ripple out toward the Indian Ocean. Dive the famed Rannamaari wreck and sip cocktails at our oceanfront bar in the company of graceful dolphins. At Angsana Ihuru Island resort, the island is yours.
Angsana Ihuru is located on the Ihuru island in North Malé Atoll, approx. 20 minutes by speedboat from Malé. “Ihuru” means “old palm trees” in Dhivehi (the national language of Maldives).
Beachfront Jet Pool Villa
Dive into the sparkling waters of an exotic coral island from the beachfront address of this villa. Hidden among fresh vibrant greenery, the villa comes with a verandah with dining table and chairs, an outdoor swing where you can rock lazily while reading or meditating, an outdoor shower and your very own jet-pool. This villa is brightened with colourful artworks hanging on the walls, striking contrasts of cheerily coloured soft furnishings and dark furniture, wicker lampshades and large entryways to allow natural light .
The 68 square metre Beachfront Jet Pool Villa comes with a king-sized bed in the bedroom and an extra bed in the living area. It is suitable for four people and can fit up to two additional beds.
Live the beachfront life in this villa. Built right on sunny sands, you can enjoy the beauty of the Indian Ocean while rocking in your very own swing or sitting on the verandah. Bask in blue skies in your outdoor shower set in the quiet of your private garden, and enjoy family time in a cosy living area.
Choose to have your meals inside or al fresco depending on your whim or the weather, and live carefree days filled with sun and surf. The 57 square metre Beachfront Villa comes with a king-sized bed in the bedroom and an extra bed in the living area. It is suitable for four people and can fit up to two additional beds.
Explore Angsana Ihuru’s house reef and swim with the colourful sea creatures amidst vibrant coral colonies. With activities for both beginner and experienced divers, the Maldives family resort also provides training for diving enthusiasts.
Speed across the ocean waves to the main capital of Malé. You can also go island hopping and enjoy a picnic on the white sands of a desolate island.
Snorkel through shallow waters that sparkle under the clear sunlight and discover delightful sea creatures in jewel-clear waters.
Master the wild ocean. Challenge your sea sport prowess with a variety of activities that include hobie-cat sailing, windsurfing, reef fishing, sports fishing, fun tubing and wakeboarding.
This specialty dining experience is something created to strengthen friendships or rekindle romance. Choose from five Destination Dining options:
• Beach BBQ – spend time with your special someone in the sweetly romantic setting of your private villa. Your personal chef and butler are ready to serve you. Lean back and be pampered with great food while you listen to the waves of ocean song
• Saturday Beach Dinner – Every Saturday, Angsana Ihuru spreads out a delicious beachfront lobster feast. Watch and listen to the moving ocean while tasting luscious mouthfuls of freshly grilled and succulent lobster meat
• Discovery Dining – this option is a Maldivian first. Enjoy a five-course dinner spread across two islands and five different destinations venues. Sip champagne and canapés during a romantic sunset sailing trip and let your senses be excited with the change of scenery between courses even as the amazing food sparks fresh life on your tastebuds
• Spa Dining – Relax under the tutored hands of your personal massage therapist in Angsana’s award-winning spa before savouring a five-course dinner in a romantic spa setting
• Sandbank Dining – Set off on a speedboat and cruise across the crystalline waters to Angsana Ihuru’s private sandbank, where a sumptuous barbecue dinner and champagne are laid out beneath a canopy of evening starlight MAKE A RESERVATION