Caesar Premier Tiberias
The Caesar Premier Jerusalem's location is only one of its many qualities. As a tourist unfamiliar with the city, you will naturally want to be able to get out and about and tour its historical sites
The hotel is situated right in the heart of the city, with a nearby tram stop, and at a four minute walk from the Central Bus Station. Many of Jerusalem's leading attractions are within easy walking distance, while others can be reached by bus, tram, or taxi, directly from the hotel entrance.
The Tiberias Caesar Premier Hotel is located on the city's promenade, at a short walking distance from the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee). The hotel is approx. 108 km (65 min) from Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion airport.
The hotel has 220 spacious rooms, meticulously designed. Each room has its own balcony with a fantastic view of the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and the Golan Heights.
Each guest room accommodates 2 adults and up to 2 additional children.
All rooms are equipped with wireless internet access, a mini-refrigerator, cable TV and coffee/tea-making sets.
Seven suites and two presidential suites are available to upgrade your vacation in superior accommodations. Each suite is spacious and luxurious, with a breath-taking, panoramic view and its own Jacuzzi.
The Spa Experience
The City of Tiberias, named for the Roman Emperor Tiberius, with a spectacular view over the Kinneret towards the Golan Heights, provides the ultimate setting for a luxurious spa.
As long ago as Ancient Rome, the Caesars and their imperial courts learned of the wonders of the spa - indeed, it was the Romans who discovered the curative properties of the hot mineral springs in the area around the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and built a massive baths complex on the site known as Hamat Gader.
In the "Caesar Hot Springs Spa" at the Caesar Premier Hotel in Tiberias, you can relax and enjoy the thermo-mineral pool, or unwind with one of our luxurious treatments under the hands of professional therapists, or use the state-of-the-art Fitness Center - all in stunningly beautiful surroundings, and under one roof!
- To do everything we can to ensure that our guests receive a response to all their needs and expectations - and beyond.
- To work constantly to ensure personal and professional excellence, through learning, team work, personal responsibility, being original and inovative in our service.
- To base our activities in trust, professional integrity, and meeting all our obligations.
- To adopt a business approach through the proper use of means and resources, the conservation of assets and profit growth.
- To act with respect, sensitivity and care in our relations with our clients, contractors, colleagues, and staff.