Jebel Ali & Palm Court
Dedicated to an exceptional standard of family-friendly travel, this Dubai beachfront family hotel is part of the award-winning JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort.
Just steps from the sea, 208 spacious low-rise 1- and 2-bedroom suites as well as junior suites with private balconies or terraces overlook the beautiful gardens.In addition to the palm-lined beach, spa and four swimming pools, there are several restaurants, excellent sporting facilities and children’s entertainment clubs just waiting to be explored. The family beach resort’s most exclusive suites with personalised luxury benefits can be found in The Residence.
Situated on 800 metres of private white sand beach within a 128 acre private estate. Located approx. 40 minutes drive from downtown Dubai and approx. 20 minutes from Jumeriah.
Palm Tree Court & Spa - Junior SuiteThe 194 all suite JA Palm Tree Court comprises of six, three-level sea facing residences, steps away from the beach and offers guests tropical beach-resort views. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors open on to a spacious balcony or patio, which allows for ample al-fresco seating for in-room dining or relaxing and enjoying a quiet sunset overlooking the sea.
This spacious 54sqm junior suite features a private balcony with three outdoor sun chairs, table and sun umbrella that allows its guests to enjoy the lush views and sounds of the gardens. Ideal for up to two adults and two children under 16 years plus one infant or three adults, these junior suites are surrounded by tropical vegetation with easy access to the charming walkways that lead to the resort’s beach and pools.
Ground Floor Junior Suite
With its spacious garden terrace that walks out directly towards the charming walkways that lead to the resort’s beach and pools, this spacious 54sqm junior suite can accommodate two adults and two children under 16 years plus one infant or three adults. The garden terrace features two outdoor sun loungers, chairs, table and sun umbrella that allows guests to enjoy the lush views and sounds of the gardens.
Beachfront Junior Suite
Situated just steps away from the beach with great sea views of the sea and The Palm Jebel Ali, this spacious 54sqm junior suite features a private balcony with three outdoor sun chairs, table and sun umbrella. These junior suites are ideal for up to two adults and two children under 16 years plus one infant or three adults, who enjoy a beachfront location in a tropical garden setting.
Ground Floor BeachFront Junior Suite
With a sea view terrace that is literally steps from the resort’s sandy beach and the sea, this spacious 54sqm junior suite features a private balcony with two outdoor sun loungers, chairs, table and sun umbrella. These junior suites are ideal for up to two adults and two children under 16 years plus one infant or three adults, who enjoy the ease and relaxation of instant beach access and lovely sea views in a tropical garden setting.
- Complimentary bottle of selected wine, fresh fruit basket and chocolates on arrival
- Daily complimentary sundowner beverage at Anchor Bar between 5 pm and 6 pm (one complimentary house beverage with savory snacks, soft drinks and popcorn for children). The venue may moved inside subject to weather conditions..
- One green fee (9 holes excluding club and golf caddie rental), per adult per stay. The resort course is open for play to guests with official golf handicaps: men min 28, ladies min 36 and golfers with official playing certificates.
- One session of selected motorized watersport (age limits apply for certain watersports), per adult per stay
- One round of pistol or clay shooting, per adult per stay
- One dinner cruise (food only) on Bateaux Dubai, per adult per stay
- One private session with our tennis instructor, per adult per stay
- One personal training session with our gym instructor, per adult per stay
Set within the idyllic grounds the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort, the championship standard 9-hole par 36 resort course is both scenically stunning and an exciting challenge for golfers of all abilities.
The Spa at the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort - Dubai
A modern and elegant sanctuary within lush surroundings overlooking the beach and the sea, The Spa at the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort promises to take you on an extraordinary journey of unsurpassed holistic wellbeing.
Meeting and Conference Facilities
Whether you are organising a conference, seminar, product launch, banquet, wedding, teambuilding event or meeting, the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort fulfills all the criteria for making your business or social function a successful event.
Sports & Leisure
Tennis Dubai - JA Jebel Ali Golf ResortEnjoy a game of tennis, work out in our state-of-the-art gym or play a friendly match of soccer. As Dubai’s only true resort JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort offers a vast array of leisure and recreational facilities that are sure to keep everyone amused.
Delight your palate and enjoy a perfect international menu at La Fontana Overlooking one of the resort’s swimming pools, this friendly restaurant serves a generous breakfast buffet, Mediterranean cuisine, international dishes and a variety of themed dinner buffets, either indoors or on the large outdoor terrace.
- Breakfast Buffet 6.30am until 11am
- Lunch Buffet: 12.30pm until 3.30pm
- Snack Menu: 12.30pm until 11pm
- Dinner Buffet: 6.30pm until 11pm
- Monday - Cuisines of the world
- Tuesday - Butcher night
- Wednesday - Cuisines of the world
- Thursday - Arabic BBQ night
- Friday - Cuisines of the world
- Saturday - Seafood BBQ night
- Sunday - Italian night
JA Palm Tree Court, Ground Floor, next to the La Fontana Swimming Pool. Dress Code
To provide a pleasant atmosphere for all out guests, we require casual attire. Please refrain from wearing athletic clothing or sport uniforms. Gentlemen should not were sleeveless t-shirts.