Marrakech & Culinary STARTING FROM £529
- The labyrinthine maze of Marrakech’s Medina
- Saadian Tombs, one of the most visited monuments in Marrakech
- Cooking Class at La Maison Arabe
- Hidden Sides Of Marrakech Excursion
Day 1 :
Fly from London Gatwick to Marrakech where you will be met and transferred to your hotel for 4 nights stay on BB basis.
Day 2 :
Enjoy Hidden Sides Of Marrakech Half Day Excursions.
Day 3 :
Enjoy Cooking Class at La Maison Arabe and transfer back to your hotel.
Day 4 :
Enjoy free leisure time.
Day 5 :
Transfer from hotel to Marrakech for return flight to London Gatwick
- Return flights from Gatwick with Easyjet.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in standard rooms based on 2 adults sharing a twin/double room on BB basis
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Visa entry
- Expenses of a personal nature and tips
- Optional excursions and entrances fees
La Maison Arabe
Since opening in 1946, La Maison Arabe has achieved a legendary status in Marrakech. Ideally situated in the medina, the hotel includes 26 rooms and suites,
Flights are based on economy class seats with Easy Jet operating daily flights from London Gatwick to Marrakech.
Luggage allowance is 20kg per person.