72hrs in Agadir STARTING FROM £459
- Explore Kasbah with it's views across the city
- Colourful port and bustling fish auction
- Souss Massa Bird Sanctuary and National Park
- 4x4 Jeep along the beach of Massa Bay
Day 1 : Arrive in Agadir
Arriving into Agadir our guide greets us and we drive straight out hotel. We head straight to the beach to catch the last of the afternoon sun. In the evening we head to upmarket La Scala Restaurant for some wonderful traditional cuisine. We return to our hotel already feeling relaxed.
Day 2 : Kasbah & Souk
After breakfast its off to the hilltop Kasbah with views across the city. This is one of a few buildings which remain in the old city destroyed by an earthquake in 1950. Next we visit the colourful port and see the large fishing fleet and bustling fish auction. We take a walk through the souk and buy some local handicrafts before hitting the hotel pool for some well-earned relaxing. We have the freshest locally caught seafood in town for dinner at the Yacht Club Restaurant.
Day 3 : Massa Bay 4x4
Today we visit the Souss Massa Bird Sanctuary and National Park. We see some beautiful birds, including the rare Bald Ibis. Feeling adventurous we take a 4x4 Jeep along the beach of Massa Bay to the mouth of the Massa River and Youssef Ben Tachfine Dam. In the late afternoon we head back to the hotel to get changed and head to So, the hippest disco in town for a night of dancing.
Day 4 : Fareweel Agadir
We rise early for a final swim at the beach. Then its breakfast before packing and heading to the airport for our flight home.
- Return flights from London Gatwick (to Agadir) with easyJet
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Classic room based on 2 adults sharing a twin/double room on BB basis
- All private transfers as per itinerary
- Visa entry
- Expenses of a personal nature and tips
- Optional excursions and entrances fees
Riad Villa Blanche
Newly opened in February 2011, Riad Villa Blanche is unique, a luxury, boutique hotel located on the golden sands of Agadir, just minutes from the sea and from the city's main attractions.
Flights are based on economy class seats with EasyJet operates 2-3 times a week from London Gatwick to Agadir.
Seat pitch approx. 29” and luggage allowance is 20kg per person.