72hrs in Dead Sea STARTING FROM £879
Dead Sea (3nts)
- Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth – mineral rich salts
- Dead Sea Panorama – stand at Sea level and gaze down across the Dead Sea
- Explore the mysteries of the Red Rose City of Petra
- Madaba “The City of Mosaics” & the monastery at Mount Nebo (said to be where Moses was buried)
Day 1 : Arrive at the Dead Sea
After landing late in Amman and being met at the airport, we drive down to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea. A quick snack, then straight to bed.
Day 2 : Health Spa & Mosaics
The day starts at a leisurely pace with a relaxing morning; floating in the Dead Sea and having a mud bath, which is great for the skin. We then head off to the Christian Town of Madaba, known as the City of Mosaics, before grabbing some lunch at the local restaurant, Haret Jdoudna, then shopping for mosaics and local souvenirs. Next we stop at Mount Nebo and stand where Moses is said to have seen the Promised Land, before returning to the hotel. Dinner at the hotel leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, before heading to bed.
Day 3 : Exciting Petra
It’s an early start for a full-day visit to Petra. We walk through the Siq between two over hanging cliffs before experiencing that magical first glimpse of the Treasury. The day is spent exploring the hidden city and enjoying a local meal inside Petra at The Basin restaurant, before retuning back to the hotel.
Day 4 : Last Day
After breakfast its time to pack and head to the Airport to board our flight home.
- Return flights from London Heathrow with Royal Jordanian
- 3 nights’ accommodation in superior room based on 2 adults sharing a twin/double room on BB basis
- All transfers excursions as per itinerary
- Visa entry
- Expenses of a personal nature and tips
- Optional excursions and entrances fees
Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea
An elegant exclusive hotel with breathtaking design in a serene setting on the enigmatic Dead Sea, famous for its ozone rich air and mineral loaded sea water.
Flights are based on economy class seats with Royal Jordanian operating daily flights from London Heathrow to Amman. There are pre-departure facilities such as online check-in.
Flight Upgrades & Supplements:
Business class - luggage allowance up to 2 pieces first one weighing 30kgs & second one weighing 23kgs; separate check in area and access to lounges.