Dubai is part of the United Arab Emirates and offers great duty free shopping, a range of beaches and a choice of watersports, with year round sunshine. In Dubai east meets west with numerous deluxe class hotels and a bewildering choice of shopping outlets. For sports enthusiasts there are four world class golf courses, or scuba diving, or game fishing. For entertainment there is the Wild Wadi waterpark, and there are a choice of excursions available. Please contact our sales department for more information.
- There are no street addresses in Dubai
- In Dubai, 1 out of 5 persons purchase 5 pieces of gold jewelry every year
- Dubai is listed in the countries having highest per capita incomes in the world
- Dubai government doesn’t levy any kind of personal or income taxes on its citizens
- Dubai has the worlds first man made islands, called the Palm Islands
- Before oil was discovered in the 1950s, the UAE's economy was dependent on fishing and a declining pearling industry
- Dubai City with its History Museum and market
- Burj Al Arab (the world's most luxurious hotel)
- Jumeirah Mosque (an architectural landmark in Dubai)
- Bastakiya - Old Town for cultural and traditional aspect of Dubai and UAE
- The Palm Island, Dubai Marina and “Jumeirah Beach Residence” projects for better understanding of modern day’s lifestyle in Dubai
- Enjoy the amazing Dubai fountains while having dinner in one of many restaurants in Dubai mall or Souk al Bahar
- Discover the Dubai night life at the Madinat Jumeirah
- Haggle when buying anything in Dubai old spice souks. Offer half the asking price to start
- Dress appropriately; for women, if visiting a mosque, a scarf will be handy
- Enjoy high tea in one of Dubai most famous land marks, the Burg Al Arab
- Take a scenic metro ride across Dubai or on to the Palm Jumeirah
EMIRATESFlights from six regional airports – London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, and Glasgow. There are a range of pre-departure facilities such as online check-in, choose your seat and print your boarding card.
General Facilities include:
- “ice” entertainment system – personal seatback monitors provide up to 1200 channels to choose from (international movies, TV programs, music, video games) in all classes.
- Dining - choose from regionally inspired dishes with locally sourced ingredients and free drinks in all classes.
Economy Class – seat pitch approx. 32-33”; luggage allowance 30kgs.
Business Class – seat pitch approx. 48-60” / lie-flat beds approx. 79” long; luggage allowance 40kgs. Priority check-in & baggage handling; complimentary chauffeur-drive service (mileage restrictions apply); executive lounges in the UK and Dubai.
First Class – seat pitch approx. 69”; luggage allowance 50kgs. First class passengers enjoy individual private suites on selected aircraft; personal mini-bar; exclusive cabin crew service; dining service with fine wines and champagne.
A daily service from London Heathrow to Dubai with complimentary food and drinks. There are a range of pre-departure facilities such as online check-in, choose your seat and print your boarding card. Available up to 24 hours before your flight or at a check-in kiosk at the airport terminal, print the boarding pass and drop bags at the Fast Bag Drop desks.
Euro Traveller & World Traveller (Economy Class) - seat pitch approx. 31”; luggage allowance 23kgs (1 bag). World Traveller Y class can take 2 bags. Gold and Silver Executive Club members can carry an additional checked bag up to 32kgs as part of their free allowance. Entertainment’s Audio and Video system - choose from over 200 entertainment options is available for World Traveller passengers.
World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy Class) - seat pitch approx. 38”; luggage allowance 23kgs (2 bags). It is a private dedicated cabin with a maximum of six rows. Entertainment’s Audio and Video system - choose from over 200 entertainment options.
Club Europe (Business Class) - seat that converts into a 6ft fully flat bed; luggage allowance 32kgs (3 bags). Enjoy personal space in a separate, spacious cabin. Relax before your flight in one of BA lounges; enjoy complimentary hot/cold snacks and refreshments. Use separate check-in area and Fast Track security at London Heathrow. A member of the British Airways Executive Club can take advantage of 50% more Avios when flying Club Europe. Gold and Silver members can also boost their Avios with an additional Tier bonus.
VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS
A daily service from London Heathrow to Dubai with complimentary food and drinks. There are a range of pre-departure facilities such as online check-in, choose your seat and print your boarding card.
- K-iD backpacks bursting with goodies, a kid's channel on the seat-back TV, plus tasty child meals.
Economy Class - seat pitch approx. 31”; luggage allowance 23kgs (1 bag). Gold members can carry an additional checked bag up to 23kgs as part of their free allowance. Personal seat-back TV is with a great selection of the best TV from around the world. Extra legroom seats – get an additional three inches of space with the extra legroom seats (from £30 one way - subject to availability).
Premium Economy Class - seat pitch approx. 38”; luggage allowance 23kgs (2 bags). Privileges – avoid the queues with dedicated check-in and bag drop and priority boarding. Personal seat-back TV to enjoy a movies, shows, music or games. Plus laptop power point. Extras - amenity kit which has all the essentials you’ll need for a great flight.
Upper Class – seat pitch 22” wide and turn into a 33” wide, 6’66” long flat comfy bed; luggage allowance 32kgs (3 bags). Privileges – chauffeur driven car service (to and from the airport); avoid the queues by a private security channel from check-in through to the Clubhouse lounge. The Upper Class cabin is a luxurious equipped zone. There’s a power point, a roomy table and laptop storage space in every suite. Every suite has its own 10.4'' TV with a choice of movies, TV shows and games and also its own aisle access. Enjoy a delicious selection of food and a range of fine wines.